Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fun Outfit

This matching hat and onesie of Eva's is so adorable. She was alert a lot this day so of course that meant I had to get a bunch of pictures. (It's okay though because I think that Eva has accepted that her Mom taking lots of pictures all the time is her reality.)

Who wouldn't want to take pictures of this adorable little one?

Sisters




I can't get over how big Benjamin looks whenever he holds Eva!



I got pretty flowers for our anniversary!

Here are Benjamin, Anna, and Collin doing a metal ceremony. They love the Olympics! PS Collin is wearing Anna's Hello Kitty hat. The same hat that he had a melt down (I'm talking lay down on the ground, crying) in Target when I let Anna pick it out this spring and wouldn't get him one too. I think he likes it.

Benjamin put a bat into Collin's little slide and pretends it's his gymnastics. He jumps over the bat back and forth and then jumps to the ground and does different landings and then tells us if he got a good score or not.

Cuddly & Sleepy

Eva had her 2 week check-up and weighed 8 pounds 13 ounces (over her birth weight) and was 21 inches long. This was her first check with her pediatrician and she told me that Eva looks great and is growing wonderfully. We couldn't be happier!

No comments:

StatCounter