Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Eva Moments

Everyone was sleeping this afternoon and Eva was starting to stir and wake up to eat, so I grabbed my camera to capture some moments. She does this startle reflex where she puts both hands up in the air with her arms stretched off to the side. Afterwards her arms and hands rest down like this which I think is cute. 

One of my very favorite things about Eva are her hands. They are so long and slender and delicate and pretty!

Eva has both the lightest and least amount of hair of our four babies. Dave and I both think her hairline reminds us of baby Benjamin. I'm definitely enjoying her sweet newborn head. Not much is better than rubbing your cheek against a soft newborn baby's head.

Peak-a-boo, I'm awake!

Achoo!

Big yawn! Whew, that nap was exhausting!

This is how we spend a lot of time together. Eva resting on my hand with her hand wrapped around mine as I try to get her to burp so that she won't have an upset tummy and spit up later. She seems to really enjoy it and either sleeps soundly or sweetly checks out her surroundings.

Eva's eyes remind us so much of Anna as a newborn. She also has the same head shape as her big sister. It will be fun to watch her grow and see the beautiful girl she becomes!

No comments:

StatCounter