Thursday, August 30, 2012

Holding Eva

Both of our girls in dresses for the first time together. Anna was pretty excited that Eva was wearing one for the first time!

The brothers interrupted our photo shoot.

It's okay though, we love them. (Don't ask why Collin doesn't have any clothes on...I did and he couldn't give me a reason, which happens quite frequently these days.)

We shooed the boys away for a few more sister pictures. Aren't they so sweet?


I love Eva's expression as she looks up at her big sister.

I got a new pack-n-play that has a super awesome little napper seat that gives me a safe place to put Eva during the day. Here she is checking it out.....we are both big fans!

You know the routine....Collin sees someone hold Eva....Collin needs a turn. I love his sweet eyelashes as he gazes down at her.

He's in love....BIG time.

Eva has to be one of the best babies ever born. She is so good to us. We can lay her down when she is drowsy and she puts herself to sleep!! I had no idea this was possible!

This time it was snuggles with her biggest brother. Benjamin likes talking to Eva a lot. He tells her, "I have a little sister, Anna, and you're my really, really little sister."

Check out his cheek. :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

I adore the first photo of Eva looking up at Anna-- so much love there!

StatCounter