Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Playground Trip

We stayed close to home this weekend, but I had a wonderful Saturday. I got up that morning and had some time to myself browsing our neighborhood's yard sale. I found a train set for the boys for Christmas, a bunch of clothes and snow boots for Anna, and a castle to go with their Little People set. Benjamin and Anna were really excited by the castle. After playing with it upstairs for a little while, they wanted to go down to the basement and set up all their Little People. We had fun playing as a family and Benjamin made a parade with all the animals and people.....


After Dave took our picture, Benjamin wanted a turn. So Benjamin took these pictures of me and my cupcake...... :)



Then of course, Anna needed a turn too! So with Daddy's help, she took this picture of me and the Bug-a-boo.


We live right next to a gigantic neighborhood that's really nice. They have a playground there, so I told Dave I wanted to have a picnic there and then go to Sam's. It turned out to be a great playground for our kids and we had a really nice time there. Collin and Anna had a lot of fun on the swings. Benjamin has always hated to swing, so it's fun for me to have some babies to push on the swings and see them smile in delight!



Anna is such a free spirit and so adventurous! She wants to go higher and higher!


Anna answers "no" when I ask her if she's my baby, but I don't believe her. So here's a picture of my two swinging babies!


Collin sometimes chews on two fingers and I think it's pretty cute....


So fun!!!


Benjamin and Daddy were in heaven b/c this playground has little diggers that you can dig around in the dirt with. I thought this was a funny picture b/c the eyes on his Spiderman hat are covering his real eyes.


There, that's better. Now we can see that adorable face of his!


Since we all had blue on and I don't have any pictures of me with my babies, I asked Dave to take some before we ate our picnic. Can you see how blessed I am?




After Sam's, I spent the majority of the day painting. I finished up the little bit of work that was left in Collin's room and then moved Anna's furniture in there so she can sleep in his room b/c now I'm painting her room. It was a lot of tiring hours of painting, but worth it to make some progress on this project. Hopefully, I will finish soon and can post pictures of their new rooms all put together!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

wow so many pictures of EVERYONE looking at the camera! i'm impressed!!! they were also very cute too!

StatCounter