Saturday, May 8, 2010

4 Year, 2 Year, & 6 Month Pictures

We had our family pictures and Benjamin's 4 year and Anna's 2 year pictures taken at JCPenny recently. The kids did pretty good for us, here's the results....




My sweet two year old cupcake who seems to be growing and developing exponentially!



My favorite!


Benjamin really hammed it up when it was his turn to get pictures by himself! It was adorable to watch!



My favorite of my bug-a-boo!


I decided to try to take Collin's 6 month pictures myself for this go 'round. He's still super smiley, but doesn't for the camera as much anymore. So I don't think we would have had many options if I had it done at a studio.....I had to work pretty hard for the ones I got! :) I was frustrated with how some of the lighting turned out, but overall pleased with the results and had a lot of fun doing it!





We just love this expression that he makes a lot these days!



My favorite one!


If you look closely at this one, you can see how his pinky finger is jointed funny and is usually away from his hand like this. When he was first born it would get stuck inside his sleeve when we were getting him dressed. It's a pretty unique attribute he has and lots of people seem to notice it these days and ask me about it. I just think it's cute!!


I was taking Collin's picture when Benjamin walked up and kissed him on the forehead and it knocked Collin clear onto his back. I scolded Benjamin for being too rough with him and then felt guilty later when I loaded my pictures and saw the cute photo Benjamin gave me. :) Sweet brothers!!!!


He started getting sleepy, so I rocked him and then thought it'd be fun to get a picture of him sleeping in the grass. He had red marks on the other side of his face from being asleep on my shoulder, so I was limited in my angle...but still a neat picture. (His head is laying on Dave's hands)



A few days later, I decided to try and get some more shots at home. I thought it would be fun to have some in his crib.....




He's such a sweet little monkey!


This one really makes me smile!



These are just me playing around with the editing of some sleeping pictures. I like this one b/c you can see the little divit he has on his ear. Another special Collin feature. :)



Cuddling his special monkey blankie...


Collin is really developing a very cute personality. The past week he has been learning how to clap, he very cutely shakes his head no (I don't think it means no, he's just exploring), his favorite game (and has been for a while) is to make clicking sounds with his mouth and then he smiles so big when you do it back to him, when he's excited to see someone he smiles and reaches with his hand open and waves his arm up and down. He can't crawl yet, but can roll to where he wants and can turn 360 degrees on his stomach to direct his body to where he wants to go. He continues to show his brother and sister more affectionate smiles than you can imagine and is an overall very happy and sweet baby boy!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

you are quite the photographer!! do you make house calls?

StatCounter