Thursday, May 7, 2009

Practicing For Three

My friends' son Sam has been staying with us the past few days b/c his Mom and Dad are off taking care of his adorable, new baby sister! :) We've had a wonderful time with him, he really is the sweetest kid! We decided to go out and do some shopping tonight and it really felt like we were practicing for when there really will be three little ones! :) On the way home we treated the kids to milkshakes, which they very much enjoyed...........


I was able to get all kids to smile with their shakes, each with just one try!





We let the kids walk off their sugar highs!

Checking out an airplane!


Benjamin's going to be a great big, big brother!!!
Little boys running! I'm not sure there are many sweeter sights!


I wished I had worn something more baggy while shopping today, so that I wasn't showing off my Little Three bump so much. We got some interesting looks, me with my baby belly and a three year old, almost two year old, and a 14 month old. We looked like quite the fertile couple! :) Also, I had a check-up today and got to hear Little Three's heartbeat!


We were already planning on doing a bath tonight, but after the milkshakes it was much more of a necessity!


Sweet girl (monkey) in the middle!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Andee,

If you can handle all those kids at once, you are probably a better manager than Dave.

Mike

StatCounter