Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! We went to visit Dave's family on Sunday, so we celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday. For some reason, I think it's fun to go to a small town close to us that has lots of little shops for Mother's Day, so that's what we did. It was nice weather and a great day!



Dave had Benjamin write me a book for a present. Here he is hard at work.......





We always get ice cream when in this town! My sweet baby girl is waiting for her yummy ice cream!



Family picture with full ice cream tummies! We have a picture of us in this very spot on my first Mother's Day and Benjamin was just 4 months old! My, how we've grown!



Anna, feeling like the big girl walking the streets! They had a little festival set up with some booths and live music.





Dancing with my first baby!



Having a good time!



Taking a break and listening to some music!



Dave was sweet and found a little restaurant there that was about 1/4th vegetarian.....which is always awesome for me!

I think we wore Anna out! She was passed out on the way home, but still playing with her hair!



Benjamin still had a lot of celebrating left in him though!



In one of the shops, I found a really cute table and chair for the kids that was painted w/ Noah's Ark. It was a great price, so I convinced Dave to let us get it. Here we are trying it out after we got home.......



Tables are really good for banging on!



Anna tried out the new table for breakfast the next morning and was very pleased!





Getting my Mother's Day book from Benjamin the next day (please excuse the unmade bed!)......



My friend had her baby, so I of course had to make a hat! I then couldn't resist taking a picture and showing it off here! ;)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures Andee! Looks like you really enjoyed your Mother's Day! The hat is so cute. Do you mind sharing the pattern?

StatCounter