Thursday, September 25, 2008

Various Photo Ops

First Up: Daddy/Benjamin Wrestle Time
Benjamin thought for sure that if he kept this blanket on Dave's face that it would make it so he could get Dave easier....it was pretty funny!




Next Up: Goofy Sibling Time
Benjamin was determined to put Anna's arm under his chin and keep it there for some reason that escapes me, but it made for some funny pictures!


Big Hugs!!!!!


Finally: Being Outside on a Cool Fall Evening Can Make You Feel Better
Benjamin, Anna, and I have been under the weather and we spent the majority of the evening outside and it was really nice. I got some really good photo ops too! I really love taking pictures outside when the sun is going down.......


My two girls!


Yes my kids are wearing pajamas and if you must know they wore them last night, all day today, and to bed tonight....sorry if that grosses you out....but as I mentioned we are under the weather and that is more than a good enough reason for a jammie day if you ask me!


Some cute Benjamin close-ups:
This is my favorite of him....


Anna's Turn:

I think this is one of the cutest pictures of Anna ever....FYI the smile is for her Daddy!


We ate supper outside too! Mmmmmm...........
Swing Time
Anna watching Benjamin as he declares, "Mine swinging on mine belly Momma!"



Running Time:
Benjamin and Dave enjoyed their first game of tag.......


and "Playing Horse" (Benjamin riding on Dave's back).


"The End"

No comments:

StatCounter