Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Anna's 1st Boat Ride and Spoiler Alert

We went down to Tennessee again and Anna got to ride the boat this time. She is such an amazing baby. So easy-going.....she didn't even mind wearing this big yucky life jacket!


A rare Anna, Momma, Daddy pic, Anna didn't seem to find the need to wake up and smile for it though. :)


And here's the whole gang.....


After we docked the boat, Dave wanted a picture of us minus the life jackets.


We had fun spending time with little Jack and we even gave the cousins their first bath together (yep, it was crazy)......


Splash time!


After we left the lakehouse, we stayed the day at my parents house. Dave took Benjamin out and fished in their lake and caught a fish......


a really BIG fish!!!!


And here's the Spoiler Alert......I got the kids' Halloween costumes in the mail yesterday and tried them on. If you want to wait and see them on the real day, skip the rest of this post!!!!












I knew you couldn't wait! :) Here's Benjamin the penguin.....

Penguins are his favorite animal right now and he was so unbelievably excited by this costume. I wish I had gotten a picture of his face when we first put it on, he just lit up with happiness! He was running around all happy, so it was hard for me to get a picture of him since he wouldn't stand still, but it was cute....just take my word for it!

And here's Miss Anna the glow-worm. I have always called her a wiggle worm, b/c she moves around so much and lately she's been trying to crawl like an inch worm, so we figured this costume was fitting! :) The funny thing was she was playing with this little glow-worm while I was putting the costume on. My kind of girl, she's already into themes! :)


When we were at the lakehouse, Jack had this cool toy that Anna loved. It helped her stay sitting up b/c she couldn't fall forward while she plays with it (like she usually does). So I got her one while we were at the grocery store yesterday and she loves it!


Super Benjamin! I made him a cape out of his blanket this morning and he was quite tickled with it!

No comments:

StatCounter