Monday, September 15, 2008

Carting Along

Just thought I'd share some random funny pictures from the last week. First up, I had the idea to put Anna in Benjamin's grocery cart. She fit just perfectly and Benjamin was quite tickled! First take and Momma's the only one smiling for the camera......:)


Now we have some group participation!


We went to Kohl's the other day and got some major good deals. We put Anna in the cart for the first time and she enjoyed strolling through the store!


Benjamin did too!


Benjamin's been coughing and running a fever (and I just found out this morning that the poor guy has croup) so I gave Anna a bath by herself the other night for the first time in a long while. It's really cute watching Benjamin and Anna get a bath together, but also hard work b/c Anna slips all over the place. In her tub she could just sit and play and she really enjoyed herself!!!!




I went out to the store with just Benjamin last night and could tell he was starting to feel pretty bad, so I was coddling him a bit and ended up getting him a balloon that he saw. Later that night Anna had fun playing with it (she had never played with one before)!


Time out for some Daddy loving! :)


Well we just put Benjamin down for the night. He coughed so much last night, so I'm really hoping that he does better tonight! He's really been feeling pretty good despite the croup....he just gets coughing sometimes so hard and I think it scares him and hurts his throat! Poor thing! So here's hoping he sleeps peacefully tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andee, I bought my kids this bath seat from Toys R us, maybe Babies R Us, for when I bath kiddos together. It attaches to the side of the tub and completely secures them, it's like a mini highchair for the tub. This way you have free hands for the other child, it works FANTASTICALLY. Ashley used to get croup often as a small child. The steroid medicine she had to take made her CRAZY! I feel for you. Take care, jeanice

StatCounter