Sunday, August 10, 2008

The State Fair

We had a great time going to the State Fair yesterday. We caught up with Dave's parents, brother and his family. It was nice to see everyone and the weather was great!

Benjamin and Grandpa checking out these cute pigs that were cuddling as they slept!


Benjamin petting the sheep! I was pretty impressed with how brave he was. He pet sheep, pigs, and ponies!


This picture is for my dad. It was so cool, they had one of the buildings set up to honor the basketball team from Milan High School that the movie Hoosiers if about. They even had some of the actual players there! Dave got their autographs and I asked them if they minded holding a baby and they said not at all, so I got Anna's picture wit them! They were really nice! Oh and it looks like Anna is crying in this picture, but I promise she wasn't. She was happy to have them hold her!

Benjamin rode a pony! I couldn't believe it, but he wasn't scared a bit! His horse's name was Rowdy and he a great time!


I scavenged until I found the baby cows. The ones we saw were two days old. I think it's a really cool exhibit and for the second year in a row, Benjamin did too!


Here he is watching another baby cow. This one was eating and he seemed particularly fascinated by it! He watched it for a really long time...until we told him it was time to go see something else!


Baby Jack (who's walking now and looking less and less like a baby!) checked out the cows too!


Hugs are hard when there's that much of a height difference! They were cute and they held hands at one point while they walked too! :) I really hope they will grow up being great friends!


He held on for a loooooong time, but eventually he had to nod off!!! All three kids were so good and allowed us to have a great time!


And here are some pictures from today. It was another beautiful day, so we enjoyed some more time outside! I don't know if you can see it, but Benjamin is still wearing his "I rode a pony" sticker from yesterday!
Look at the sunshine my baby's smile brings!!!
I think this is mid-squeal!
"Give me that camera!"

No comments:

StatCounter