Friday, August 8, 2008

Little Stinker

We had fun outside today. First up, the swings.....



And now, the stinker part......
So I filled Benjamin's kiddie pool this morning thinking the sun would warm the water and he could go swimming later this afternoon b/c he's not fond of cold water. He watered the plants for awhile and then I gave him his little watering can to fill up from the pool. I told him to be careful not to get his pants or shoes wet (his shoes smell horribly after they get wet). He of course agreed. Then he wanted to get in the pool. I was surprised, but figured he would just walk around in it since it was still too cool. So I had him take his shoes off and he had fun and decided for some reason that the water needed mowing.....


I don't know if you can tell, but his shirt says, "Little Stinker" and he decided to live up to that today! Oh and as for the brown stuff on his shirt, we're following a don't ask, don't tell policy. In this picture his pants are wet.....


and his face is wet in this one....


and as if that weren't enough, we might as well get our hair wet too!


So I guess you could say we had some unexpected fun this morning! :)
Stayed tuned for more fun in the sun recaps, we're off to the State Fair tomorrow!

No comments:

StatCounter