Saturday, August 16, 2008

Photo Contest

A couple days ago I decided I needed to try and get creative with my pictures of the kids. So I've been torturing them a bit (just a bit). Here are some of my first go 'round that I took at our house. Your job is to look through them (if you can make it through all of them) and leave me a comment telling me which is your favorite of Anna and of Benjamin. Pretty easy assignment, huh? I will be disappointed in you guys if you don't participate! :) Seriously, is a little feedback too much to ask for??? Ok, so here we go...the home pictures:

Anna Home 1


Anna Home 2


If you think one of them together is the best, you can pick it too! :)
Together Home 1


Together Home 2


She had never smiled liked this before on the swing!
Anna Swing 1


Dave thinks this is a priceless pic....
Anna Swing 2


The rest of these are out and about. We headed this morning to the farmer's market downtown and then over to a cool park outside one of the Cummin's office buildings. And so begins some cute kids, beautiful surroundings, and little bit of creative photography..........
You like the matching hat and shirt????
Benjamin Car


Smiling through her paci!
Anna Car


Benjamin Tree 1


Benjamin Tree 2


Benjamin Tree 3


Anna Tree 1


Anna Tree 2


Anna Tree 3


Anna and Daddy 1


Anna Tree 4


Benjamin Outside 1


Benjamin Outside 2


Together Outside 1


Together Outside 2


Together Outside 3


Anna Outside 1


Anna Outside 2


Benjamin and Momma 1


Benjamin and Momma 2


Benjamin Outside 3


Benjamin Outside 4


Benjamin Outside 5
Benjamin Outside 6
Benjamin Outside 7
Benjamin Outside 8
Anna Outside 3


Afterwards we ate some lunch in a diner and Miss Anna had carrots for the first time......
Anna Carrots 1
"Aaahhh, I like these Momma!!!"
Anna Carrots 2
All done!
Anna Carrots 3
If you can't tell, we had a lot of fun! Benjamin loved running around in the grass in his bare feet, seeing the water fountains, climbing in the trees, and throwing rocks in the water. I had fun trying to be creative! Hope you enjoyed seeing the results and I look forward to seeing the results of your assignment! I'm planning on putting these into a collage frame and so you never know, you may just help me make my selections!!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to pick just one....

Cutest Anna:
-Anna Swing 2

Cutest Benjamin:
-Benjamin Tree 2

Cutest Andee:
-Benjamin Momma 2

Only Dave:
-Anna Daddy 1

Dave ;-)

Lindsay said...

This is totally unfair. All of them are really cute. But, I'll give it a shot:

Best Benjamin:
Tree 1 or Tree 2 (I honestly couldn't pick.)

Best Anna:
At Home 2 (I love face close-ups!)

Best Mommy and Benjamin:
Benjamin and Momma 1 (really, really good)

Best Daddy and Anna:
Anna and Daddy 1 (priceless joy on Daddy's face)

Best Kids Together:
Together Outside 3 (brotherly love is just too much...)

:)

Rachel said...

Andee,
What a fun idea. I agree it is tough to pick but I think I'll go with Together Home 2. It is sweet how Benjamin is kissing Anna and they both seem to be smiling. Plus, I love that you can see Benjamin's dimple.

Anonymous said...

hmm... this is tough! I just have a top 3 list... Together Home 2, Anna & Daddy 1, and Benjamin & Momma 2.

Mike said...

I like the Together Outside 2. It shows Benjamin being a great big brother.

Anonymous said...

It's your lil sis,
and together outside 3 warms my heart!

StatCounter