Sunday, June 3, 2007

Wet and Wild

I wanted to get some good pictures of Benjamin today because he's in his cute outfit that we bought him for our family pictures (which should arrive in the mail any day now!!!!). So I started taking some pictures of him playing around inside our living room this evening and before the night was over ended up with over 70 pictures!!!! The reason we had so many is because Dave and Benjamin went out and played in the sprinkler together and they were just so cute and had so much fun that I just click! click! click! 'ed away!!! Here are quite a few to see! There's a lot and I had trouble just picking these!!!!! :)

How our evening started out.....nice and quiet playing inside!!!


Then it was time for some Benjamin/Daddy wet fun in the sun!


This is them after just running through the sprinkler together! Benjamin loved it and was laughing so much!!!


Then next three are kind of like an action series as Dave and Benjamin ran towards and through the sprinkler. I definitely recommend clicking on them and making them bigger so you can see their funny poses. I made this first one bigger because I especially like it!




Whoa! He could barely stand up he was moving around so much and having such a great time! He fell like five times, but just kept getting right back up and playing! Such a fun little guy!


I was able to catch him a couple times being still long enough for me to take some pictures of his sweet smiles!!!!



This is Benjamin pointing to a bird on our house. He loves pointing to them in the sky and was very tickled to see this one on our house!!!!


After all that hard playing outside, it was time for some good bathing! He loves water so much! I'm so happy he could have a full day enjoying it (especially since he got to do it with his daddy!!!!)

No comments:

StatCounter