Monday, June 18, 2007

Croup

I took Benjamin to the doctor today because he was coughing and kind of wheezing last night and today. She says he has a mild case of Croup. So we got him some more medicine and hopefully will get rid of this in a hurry! The poor kid just seems to get everything!!!
The picture above is from tonight. I took him to the grocery store to try and find some new treats for him. Since I think he definitely deserves something! Well, I found these new popsicles that are minis and are just the right size for him so it doesn't melt and spill everywhere and he can actually eat the whole thing. I gave him a blue one tonight and he definitely approved! It was the first time I had given him something blue like this and I was tickled how his mouth and lips were stained, so I couldn't resist taking a picture!!!!!

No comments:

StatCounter