Monday, March 12, 2007

Silliness


We spent the weekend in New Albany with my family. We had a pitch-in lunch after church and all my dad's family got together. It was a lot of fun getting to see everyone. I was really excited to get a family picture of all of us, but Katie (my sister) went to Florida for Spring Break and my three littlest cousins were sick and along with my aunt couldn't come. So that was kind of a bummer. But we still had a great time and some good food!

In other exciting news, as Dave puts it....."We got grinders now!!!!!" Yep Benjamin has cut two of his big teeth in the bottom back of his mouth. One on Thursday and the other today! Pretty cool! They look so big! He's doing really good with them and doesn't seem to be too bothered by them coming through, so that's a relief!

Here are some pictures from our weekend......

My dad really had Benjamin in stitches. He had a rubber band on his wrist and he let Benjamin pull it. When it hit his wrist, my dad would say ooohhh and Benjamin would just laugh and laugh! It was really cute. He really enjoys his Grandpa and wanted to go to him evertime he was around. I think my dad's back and knees were a little sore after this weekend, but I'm pretty sure he enjoys his grandson loving him so much!



Being a cool man, trying on Grandpa's sunglasses!


My dad just bought some land in Mill Town on Blue River (about 45 minutes from their house). Its right on the water and they have quite a bit of land. There's a really old house there, but my dad is planning on tearing it down and building a new place. I have a feeling those boys are going to have quite a bit of fun fishing there!




And now for some very exciting news.......my parents have finally agreed that I can have my dog, Zoe!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so super excited! I love her so much and hope she'll be happy living with us! I'm not sure when we are going to take her, but it'll be soon! Yea!!!!

No comments:

StatCounter