Saturday, March 17, 2007

First Milk Shake

I am so bummed. Benjamin and I went to Steak 'n Shake tonight because Dave had to work today. I usually keep my camera in the diaper bag. But after downloading my pictures yesterday, I left it by the computer. I really wished I had it because Benjamin was so adorable! I got him his first milk shake. It was in a little cup with a lid and he sat on the booth holding his milk shake, just sipping away. It was really really cute! He looked like such a big boy! I think Steak 'n Shake might be his new favorite restaurant. He really liked their thin french fries and he ate almost all of his sandwich and fries. Its so cool seeing him sit there and eat a sandwich biting off of it like an adult and dipping his fries in ketchup! He's growing up so fast and it so amazing! After dinner we went to Target and I got the rest of Benjamin's Easter presents. He had a lot of fun walking up and down the book aisle and watching some big kids. We had a really fun day together even though we really missed Dave. We are slowly adjusting to this new schedule. It was really not fun at first, but we made it through 6 whole days this week....no problem. Yea us!

No comments:

StatCounter