Saturday, March 24, 2007

All Kinds of Fun

Sorry for the lack of posts to any dedicated viewers out there (aka Kelly). Benjamin and I spent the last few days in New Albany at my parent's house. But never fear, here are some pictures from the past week.

Dave being all cute and proud because he organized the garage so that we could fit both cars in it. It took a little work because we still have some of Daniel's stuff in there, but never fear....Dave is here! :)


Benjamin playing in his new igloo tent that his Grandma got him.
Enjoying a smoothie on the way to New Albany after Frankie and I finished painting our first room! Yea!


Benjamin playing with his Great-Grandpa's cane............................


And with his hat!!!!!



And now for the best picture of all. Why is it so great you may ask? Well its because its a picture of my sweet Zoe sleeping on our couch tonight in our house where she gets to live now!!!!! Hip! Hip! Horray!!!!! Thanks so much Mom for letting me have her, I'm so excited!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! How are the cats getting along?

StatCounter