Monday, March 26, 2007

More Cute Pics

Here are some more cute pictures of Zoe and Benjamin. Benjamin learned how to throw the ball to Zoe today and that was pretty cute! We painted all day today and did yard work yesterday plus Benjamin and I have colds. So I am pooped! So this will have to be short and sweet. Here are the cuties................

It blows my mind that Zoe is almost ten years old. She is so active and fun and plays and runs around like a young dog. I'm so thankful for her good health and hope that it will continue far into the future as we really love having her be part of our family!




You can see Benjamin's Heart Mom shirt in this picture. Dave made fun of it again today, but I still think its really cute!


"Come on Zoe, lets play!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tshirt, Andee! When he gets to be a teenager, maybe I'll talk him into getting a tattoo just like it! :-)
Can't wait to see you guys!
Love,
Kelly

StatCounter