Monday, February 12, 2007

Here We Go Again

I know I said that yesterday's post would be my last for awhile, but I forgot to mention Benjamin's accomplishment. He is cutting another tooth. Its been about 3 months since he's had any new teeth. He has been chewing on his fingers a lot so I thought it was coming and then yesterday I finally felt it! Hopefully these aren't too bad when they come in. He didn't show many problems with the last four like he did with the first four. But it appears these are a little more work. So its back to frozen teething toys (fortunately he's really good at using them on his own this time), chewing on fingers and everything else that feels good, drool, and my favorite......waking up in the middle of the night! Wish us luck as we try to go through this again but this time with a big move at the same time!!!


Here's a picture I took of the collage I got for Valentine's Day from Dave. Isn't it great?

No comments:

StatCounter