Sunday, February 4, 2007

Colts.....Superbowl Champions!!!!!!

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! Our beloved Colts won the Superbowl!!!! We are so happy for them! We had a really fun day watching them. We all dressed up in our blue Colts attire and made lots of yummy party food and had a great time watching our team win! win! win!


Introducing the cutest little Colt fan ever!!!!!!!! Isn't his new Colts outfit adorable?!?!?!


Benjamin giving his daddy some kisses! He's so loving and affectionate, he gives Dave and I and even the cats kisses all day long!


Benjamin and Dave having a pre-game chat. I supposedly got "in trouble" yesterday for posting the picture of Dave in the tunnel......but here he is again. I think he may have more fun with it than Benjamin!


Milo and I doing a little Colts cheer! Milo is wearing Benjamin's Colts socks. I love my kitties!!!

No comments:

StatCounter