Thursday, December 21, 2006

Welcome!

Well, here goes our first post to our blog. We are hoping this will be an easy way to let family and friends check out what we've been up to and see pictures of our cute little boy who just keeps getting bigger and bigger. We figure this will make it so those that want to check out our news can and I won't be sending numerous emails bugging people! We are also excited to keep a log of what we are up to so that we can look back at what we did way back when! I'll try to post every couple of days, but it may be more like once a week....we'll see how it goes! I think that you will be able to post comments, so feel free if you want! I'll start with a post and pictures of our trip to visit Dave's Grandma and family in Florida that we just got back from. Then I think I'm going to do a little month-by-month recap of fun things we did and Benjamin's milestones from his first year of life with some of our favorite pictures. Hope you all enjoy! Any feedback is welcomed!

Love,

Dave, Andee, and Benjamin


No comments:

StatCounter