Saturday, December 23, 2006

6 Months

At six months of age Benjamin was a pretty busy guy. That was the month his aunt Kelly got married so we spent a lot of it with Dave's family. I had just done two weeks of swim lessons with Benjamin and he was just getting to where he really liked swimming!!!!



4th of July
Benjamin's first 4th of July. I had us all wear mathing 4th of July outfits, which I don't think Dave was too happy about.....but I think we looked pretty cute!


Wedding Day
This is from the day of the wedding. Benjamin and Dave look pretty tired, huh? Don't know why?!?!?! It was a wonderful day!!!! Congrats Kelly and Andy!!!!!





After the wedding festivities were over Benjamin and I spent a week at Dave's parents' lakehouse (Dave joined us on the weekend). It is so pretty there and we all enjoyed having some relaxing family time together!

No comments:

StatCounter