Sunday, October 7, 2012

Smashin' Birthday Party

We had a fun time getting ready for Collin's Hulk birthday party, including making this smash wall.


He loved the poster I had made for the party, but wasn't too happy that I hung it in the kitchen instead of in his room.

Hulk masks for his friends.

All ready to party!

Collin was so excited for me to make him, "my Hulk smash cake" and asked me about it for weeks and thanked me ahead of time that I was going to make it for him. It was pretty cute! So I was relieved that I actually accomplished it!



Birthday Boy ready to party!

Present time!


He was super excited about this Hulk toy!


I love how the kids always scoot closer and closer during presents. They get so excited!

Grandma calls Collin Boo Boo because he is always fascinated when he has a boo boo and talks about them to everyone. So Grandma got him a stuffed Boo Boo from Yogi Bear and the movie to go with it and he loved it as you can see.

Finally, the wait is over and Collin gets to have his Hulk cake! Always love their face when everyone sings!



Benjamin suggested we should give Collin Hulk's face and so I cut it out for him and it was difficult for him to eat it. He just kept looking down at it. I think he was pretty pleased!

Happy Birthday sweet monkey!

No comments:

StatCounter