Sunday, June 3, 2012

Going Home

One last ocean picture before we said goodbye to our condo on Saturday morning. It was sunny right in their eyes but they were still sweet and posed for a picture for me. The kids did so well on the car ride home. Even with losing an hour we were able to drive straight through to my parents' house and didn't have to stay in a hotel again.

After some rest that night we fit in some special family time. We spent the morning with my parents and then headed over to Dave's parents. The kids found some old costumes and had a lot of fun playing dress up.

The knight is protecting the princess from the scary dragon. : )

After a quick nap for Collin we met up with my sister and niece at my grandma's. She's getting ready to move in with her daughter so she passed down something very special to me....the Swiss mountain man statue that belonged to her parents' before her and that I always loved playing with as a little girl. My kids are pretty excited that he lives at our house now! She also gave me an adorable blanket for the baby that she made.

Collin thinks that my belly button is access to the baby. He tries to somehow open my belly to get the baby out through my belly button and he talks to the baby through it as if the belly button were some sort of microphone. It's pretty funny. He's so excited for the baby to come! So when he found out the new blanket was for the baby he immediately lifted my shirt and tried to give it to the baby via my belly button. : )

Grandma and her great grandkids.

No comments:

StatCounter