Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Faces

Benjamin was finishing up a school project so Collin, Anna, and I headed outside for a bit. They wanted me to take pictures of them. We started off with sweet faces.


Then we did mad ones.


My favorite was when they tried to do sad ones. I had trouble capturing it with the camera because they would both start smiling and laughing right away. See the smile in his eyes?

Anna's turned into this beautiful smile before I could catch a sad one.


Some fun with photo editing.

Benjamin came out to excitedly show us his finished project. He made a family tree for history.

Daddy came home. Yay! We're excited to spend father's day weekend with the best father a momma could ask for her babies!


The next evening I had a fun project for the kids while Daddy grilled some supper for us. You freeze different small items in water and create ice treasures for the kids to find. We had shells from our trip, small toys, coins, etc.

The kids then use squirt bottles and toothbrushes to dig into the ice and discover the treasures. We all had a lot of fun!

No comments:

StatCounter