Sunday, January 8, 2012

Princess Ball

I signed Dave and Anna up for a princess ball for daddies and their daughters. Anna and I were both very excited that she could wear her old flower girl dress. She looked so beautiful! The thing about Anna that is so special is she is even more beautiful on the inside as she is on the out (which I think is saying a lot!). She is her own person. I don't think we share many traits at all and that is just fine by me. I love her so very much for the amazing little girl that God created. She is extremely sweet and loving and also so animated and spunky. She loves to make friends with every one. She is incredibly social and it makes me smile every time I watch her make a new friend. She has an amazing imagination and she inspires all of the rest of her family as well. Basically, we love her so very, very much!!! : )

She is a lot like her Daddy and I think that is wonderful. I pray that they will share a special relationship that will last a lifetime!

One of the most exciting parts for Anna was that she got to ride in her Daddy's car. It was like her own special carriage!


They had a "red carpet" event for Moms to come and take pictures of the dads/daughters as they enter the ball. So the boys and I tagged along at first and enjoyed watching them walk in together.

We had to wait a bit for it to be Anna and Dave's turn and when they finally came down the red carpet Collin was so excited to see his Daddy that he went running....

They had a great time dancing the night away! (The boys and I had a fun evening playing games together too.)

1 comment:

Stacia said...

how cute is that!!?

StatCounter