Thursday, January 26, 2012

Big Boy Bed

Collin and Daddy did a great job putting the toddler bed back together.

Collin was very excited to help!

And even more excited when it was all finished!

He couldn't have been happier when we put it in his room. He LOVES having a big boy bed!!

Pretending to sleep....

Gotta get all of his animals set up just right.

His new bed looks super cute with his name and monkeys.

Collin did amazing his first night (and every time since)!!! He never even moves from the spot we lay him down. He is such a good boy. His siblings were much harder, so we are pretty much in shock that it can be this easy! We're very thankful for our sweet boy who is such a good sleeper. My favorite part is when I come to get him in the morning or after his nap Collin lifts his little head up, gives me a big smile and declares, "I sleep in my big boy bed!"

"I'm big enough for a big boy bed??" I know, I can't believe it either Collin!

No comments:

StatCounter