Wednesday, January 11, 2012

50 Degrees in January??

Since when is it so nice in January? We decided to take full advantage and met Dave at the park in the afternoon. The kids all went running when Daddy arrived!

Collin was too scared to go down the slide so he talked his poor Daddy into joining him. It was quite the sight!

Collin is getting so big and is so much fun right now. He really is one of the most animated little ones I've ever known!

Anna quickly made friends with the only other kid that was at the park (like she usually does) and before long a fun game of hide & seek was under way.

Collin was so funny! He would always just hide tucked at the bottom of a slide. I guess his motto was, "If I can't see you, you can't see me!"

Peak-a-boo!

They found Benjamin! Who is turning into quite the good hider, by the way. He's really patient too.

After the playground fun was had, we decided to climb the tower as a family. I moved the car next to the tower while Dave and the kids walked over. I surprised the kids by being at the top of this hill.

They quickly (and excitedly) ran up the hill to meet me. It turned into a love fest for me and for the baby! : ) I'm very blessed!!

We made it to the top and it was a great family evening. We're very thankful for surprise nice weather days!!

No comments:

StatCounter