Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Little Momma

Anna is quite the little momma. She loves her babies and was so cute taking care of Belle, Jessie, and baby the other day. She grabbed the bottle and baby food and fed them....


then packed the diaper bag....

grabbed her dolls.....

and they were off for the "playground"!

We got Anna a new booster seat for Dave's car, so that she could ride with him if need be. Benjamin has had one for awhile in his car and Anna was beyond excited that she would now have a seat in Daddy's car!


These leaves on a tree behind our house caught my eye the other day. They looked like they were glowing! It was really cool looking. I was bummed that I couldn't find my zoom lens, though.

Collin shocked me a couple days ago. He climbed up onto his toy box and then went straight to the window behind it and climbed up it too! He really is a monkey! Benjamin was kind enough to grab the camera and capture the moment.

Benjamin was sitting in the rocking chair and Collin pulled up on it and started trying to rock his big brother. He was really pleased with himself and I just love seeing the love my boys have for each other!



Collin did the ah-ah-ah-ah sound by patting his mouth with his hand for the first time and Benjamin had my camera, so he caught that moment too! (I didn't have it set to automatic, so the coloring is funny)


3 comments:

Mike said...

Wow! Benjamin is really good at taking pictures.

Stacia said...

love the shades!

Christine said...

Love the photos of your little mama!

StatCounter