Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pretty Pictures

I've been itching to take some artsy pictures of the kids and edit them. I was really pleased with what I got today. They are so adorable, so it's hard not to get cute pictures! :) *This blog blurs some of the pictures for some reason (I'm not very computer-savvy).


Sweet Anna




Her tongue makes into a lot more pictures than one would think.


Here's almost Birthday Boy Benjamin.



He's a silly one, I tell you!


Peaceful Collin (which is impressive in our house)




Big Yawn....this picture makes me sleepy (or maybe I'm just always sleepy and this picture just reminds me of that fact).


My three loves, who thankfully love each other so very much.





The older kids were napping and I nursed Collin and put him to sleep. I was revelling in the fact that I was about to have some me time in the midde of the day, when Collin woke back up. At first there was disappointment. But then I had to put him on my bed to change my shirt that he had spit up on (this was the second time this was required, btw). He started smiling, laughing, and talking to me. After enjoying this special alone time with a happy baby, I grabbed the camera, gave Collin some tummy time, and was rewarded with some amazing pictures!







I just love his hair!

And his eyes!



He's just an absolute joy and blessing!


I neglected to tell his stats from his 2 month appointment he had last week. He was 25 3/4 inches tall and weighed 13 lbs 13 oz. and his head was 41 cm. His head circumferance was 75th percentile, weight was 90th percentile, and his length was significantly OFF the growth chart which they just say is >95th percentile. They said he pretty much measures as a 4 month old! So much for staying small! Everything checked out with the doctor and we are so thankful God has blessed us with a third healthy baby!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

beautiful photos! are you for hire?!? :)

StatCounter