Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hats and Beautiful Eyes

Benjamin and Anna have been having a lot of fun with this Santa's hat....


Anna really loves her new hat too!
This was her face when I told her she needed to sit down in her chair....

Collin really likes watching the mobile over his swing.

I don't know why he looks so surprised here, but his expression tickles me.

Fun picture I took of Dave. I really love my hubby!


Dave was giving Collin a bottle and Anna walked up and helped him. Then Benjamin had a turn. They both seemed tickled by it and gave him a kiss during it.....they love their baby so much!


And who wouldn't love this sweet little guy and his beautiful blue eyes.






Naked baby!

------------------------------------------
"I'm so happy we get to keep Baby Collin! Aren't you happy and excited that we get to keep Collin? They let us keep him, didn't they?" Benjamin said this one morning and almost every day since has asked Dave or I, "Aren't you happy that Collin is here and that we get to keep him?"
-------------------------------
Benjamin: Is Baby Collin happy?
Me: Yes, I think he is.
Benjamin: Why is he happy?
Me: I think it's because we all love him so much.
Benjamin: I think it's because after Daddy gets home, he's gonna stay home for two days.

No comments:

StatCounter