Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just Pictures

This post may bore most as it's pretty much just pictures (and a lot of them). We haven't done too many exciting things to document, I've just been combining my cute kids with having fun with my camera. :)





We took this picture b/c Benjamin buttoned his shirt completely by himself and it was his very first try at doing it! He was pretty pleased with himself and this was the reaction I got when I grabbed the camera......


He then preceded to pose with different cute/funny faces.........




This is Anna saying "No" in her special way when I asked her to smile for the camera.....




We were supposed to start giving Collin a bottle a few weeks ago, but that was when we had bad germs going through our house. We finally got around to starting it this week and he's done pretty good with the two bottles he's had. He doesn't want it at first, but doesn't get too upset and eventually takes it. Here's Daddy feeding Collin for the first time........


We put a toddler bed in Anna's room so she could start getting used to it. She surprised us and got sooooo excited! Benjamin pulled his little couch into her room and they pretended to go "night, night" together for awhile. Here he is kissing her pretend-goodnight......



I swear it seems Collin's eyes get bigger and more blue every day!


He's become a lot more animated lately and is following us as we move around, cooing at us, and smiling........


Sometimes he wants his paci and sometimes he doesn't.......


You really cannot imagine how sweet he is.



Anna taking a picture of me taking a picture of her. :)


Pretty smile! See her teeth? She has just eight teeth at 21 months of age. Well yesterday, she was being especially fussy so I put my finger in her mouth (without much hope of finding anything since it has been SOOOO long since she's gotten any more teeth). To my surprise I discovered FOUR molars had just broken through!


I'm so thankful Daddy shared his nice long eyelashes with not only our son (maybe sons) but also our daughter! I think she will be one day too!


I splurged and ordered personalized Christmas stockings for the kids this year. I really like them!


Sweet face.


Silly face.
Happy face.


Brothers.



Happy girl. (Not sure why her tongue is out) :)


Happy Baby.


Beautiful baby.


The sun was shining today and it was in the 50's, so I headed out for my first walk with all three kids by myself. It went surprisingly well and we really enjoyed our time in the fresh air. (Collin isn't in any of these pictures b/c he was snuggled deep in the fleece swing we both love.)
Benjamin and Anna are so tickled by the leaves this fall!
There's my daughter's beautiful eyelashes again.....
Benjamin was so happy that the hat I knitted him last year still fits!
And there's my daughter's tongue again. I know I was there, but I have no idea what is going on.
"Look at all these leaves!!!"
Her eyes are pretty when open too!
Anna kept doing this silly thing where she would plop down in the grass while we were walking and declare, "Bye bye Momma. Bye bye Bengen." as if to say I'm staying here, what are you going to do about it?
Since discovering how recently, this girl now LOVES to run! She declares, "Runnin" as she takes off with pure joy on her face!


More leaves!


Sweet Benjamin who's getting so big!!!


You probably need a Collin fix by now!
I think my camera and kids make a good combination, don't you?!?

2 comments:

Stacia said...

amazing photos!!! it was great to see you guys over thanksgiving!!!

Stacia said...

nice new title pics btw!

StatCounter