Friday, August 7, 2009

Night Time Visitor

Every once in awhile, Benjamin gets up over and over again through the night. I will usually get up once or twice and then I make Dave take over. Last night after several visits, Dave was nice enough to put him back to bed and then go sleep on the couch so that I wouldn't be woken up if Benjamin kept getting up. This morning I found this email in my inbox explaining the night's/morning's activities:


"So I put Benjamin back to bed around 3am and went to sleep on the couch. I set the alarm on your phone and went to bed. I woke up about 6am and turned over to see something rather odd. Right next to me on the couch, curled up in the fetal position and snoring away, was Benjamin. (See camera for photo) He was sleeping so well, I changed my cell phone alarm from 6:30am to 7:15am. If the phone had not gone off at 7:15am, he would have kept sleeping. The best part was the first words he said to me when he woke up. He looked up at me with his squinting sleepy eyes and said with his most sheepish grin....'I slept with you Daddy'. "


As I was loading and editing the pictures, Benjamin came over and gave me an account of the situation also. So cute!


Anna continued to feel pretty yucky yesterday. We were supposed to go to the grocery store as a family, but decided she wasn't up to it. So Benjamin and I went and ate Subway in Wal-mart and then did the shopping just the two of us, while Dave and Anna had quality cuddling time at home. Here's how sad she appeared yesterday:

Pretty miserable, but at least she's styling in her new bows! :)

I know it's still early, but so far she seems much happier today! She got up around her usual time this morning too, so that should really help! I know it makes a difference for me!
Last minute cuteness: As I was finishing up this post, Benjamin looked at this last picture and declared "That the bib Anna wearing right now! See?!?! (pointing to Anna)" in the most amazed voice! :)
Last minute sadness: Benjamin is now in timeout (a mere 3 minutes after this occurred) b/c he took Anna's toy for the millionth time today. And btw, Anna is also sitting in her timeout spot as a form of solidarity with her brother. She's too funny! In fact, they both are! :)
Also, Little Three is doing well! Kicking and squirming away and he/she began having the hiccups for the first time this week (which is such a funny feeling!). I went to the Dr. this week and the baby is back in the head-down position instead of being breech like last time, which was very good news to me!!!!!!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

StatCounter