Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Benjamin's 1st Day of Preschool!

Today was Benjamin's first day of preschool!!! He got so excited once we got him a backpack yesterday. He was really cute and asked me as we were paying for it, "Will my teacher love it?" :) He wore it all morning, including during breakfast.......

(You can tell they are my kids based on how much they aren't happy morning people at first!)

All dressed and ready to go!


"Come on mom, lets go!!!!"


We had to get Anna a purse since Benjamin got a backpack. She's been wanting one to mimic like me carrying a bag around, so it worked perfectly to get it when we got Benjamin the backpack. He's waving bye to the house!


Benjamin and I both did great. There were no tears and he wasn't scared to have me leave him at school at all, which made it much easier for me! I did get a little choked up though when I put Anna in her car seat and she started saying (in her sweet little voice) "bye bye Ben-a-min!" over and over again. :( She did great too though and we had fun playing just the two of us while Benjamin was at school. Dave was really sweet and went with us to pick Benjamin up and then we all went to lunch so we could hear all about his day. He was super happy to tell us how much fun he had and all the things he got to do! We're really proud of him and hope he continues to love it as much as he did today!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

that is so great!!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations on your first day of school, Benjamin! Hope you had a really fun time! Can't wait to hear all of your stories from preschool. (Andee - glad you still have a little buddy at home...and one on the way! woo hoo!)

StatCounter