Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stinker Face 2.0

I think I've mentioned before that Anna makes a "stinker face", where she wrinkles up her nose and inhales/exhales really deeply. It's pretty hilarious. She has recently learned the word "stinker" and as soon as you ask her if she's a stinker or call her one, she makes the face! She even does it so hard sometimes that it turns to sort of a snort! :) Benjamin and Anna were doing it to each other this morning, so I decided to grab the camera so I could share the goofiness that is my kiddos! :)



All together now!


Benjamin was so tickled about them being stinkers together that he ended up smiling and laughing more than actually making the stinker face! :)
I just thought this was a cute up close of their sweet faces!
If you're thinking that this whole stinker face think sounds familiar, it probably is! Benjamin did a similar face/expression when he was her age too! If the pictures below aren't a good enough trip down memory lane you can check out this post or this one. I highly recommend checking them out, as there are other cute/less stinky pictures to showcase how adorable Benjamin was at this age! (He is adorable now too, btw!)


PS Anna started walking almost exclusively yesterday and is doing a great job at it! In fact, she's standing in the middle of the room shaking her hips back and forth to the music on the radio as I type this! Yeah, I know......she's adorable too! :)

2 comments:

Mike said...

This is hilarious! Thanks for sharing this!

Lindsay @ Not2US said...

So funny! I needed a smile today. Thank you for sharing your stinkers with us. :)

StatCounter