Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun, Funny, and Bragging

We decided to enjoy the nice weather this weekend and made a trip to the zoo. We packed lunch for the kids and they ate while watching the seals swim and bark. It was a very fun way to eat lunch!
The remnants of Anna's first peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She gobbled it down!
Look, seals!


Checking out the rhinos.

They were actually moving around, instead of just laying there!


Big girl going for a stroll through the zoo!


Anna surprised me and had her first milk shake yesterday. I gave Benjamin his milk shake in the car and was planning on sharing my ice cream with Anna when we got home. The whole way home she cried and just kept reaching for Benjamin and saying, "Pup! Pup!" (cup). When we got home, Benjamin gave her his while I was trying to get her some of mine ready. She's never been able to use a straw before and I looked over and she was drinking away!!! :)

"Mmmmmm! This is yummy!"


We did some fun art work today! Benjamin was very proud of his work (I was too)!


Anna is such a big girl already! Today she picked up her diaper after I changed it today. I told her to go throw it in the trash and she walked right into the kitchen and threw it away! While making dinner, I cut my thumb pretty bad and was having a hard time getting it to stop bleeding. Anna was throwing a fit b/c she wanted me to read her a book, but I couldn't really do it at the time. I popped a Baby Einstein video in to try and occupy her and told her to sit on the couch. She did that too! What you can't see in the picture is that she's tapping her leg to the music! :) Doesn't she look so big?!?!?!


The two Baby Einstein videos we have are from when Benjamin was a baby. He was not found of them at all, so it tickles me that Anna will actually watch them. The really funny thing is, Benjamin stops what he's doing and watches them too! A boy and his dog taken' it easy on the couch............
Little Three started kicking occasionally last week. The past several days he/she has been treating me to many kicks and wiggles! :) I love me a wiggly baby growing in my belly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I always say the same thing, but your kids are really the cutest things ever! I made a friend of mine look at the past two months of your blog entries to show her how cute your kids are. Absolutely adorable! So excited for little three to get here! Thanks for keeping us posted!
Love,
kelly

StatCounter