Tuesday, January 20, 2009

PG-13 Rating

It's been awhile, so here we go...... :)


Benjamin got a homemade popsicle making mold thingy (I'm pretty sure that's the technical term) from Santa. So we mixed up our mashed berries and yogurt, got our freezing on, and then enjoyed some yummy popsicles!




Unfortunately for Anna, this is a common site in our house!


When you want Benjamin to smile for a picture you ask him to show you his shiny teeth to which he happily obliges and then asks to see the picture!


As I am a very kind wife, I allow my hubby to play around and have fun with my new camera and then reap the rewards!


Wrestle time!!!!


Where's Benjamin???


There he is!!!!!!!


Benjamin got this great jacket for Christmas. Isn't he just the handsomest thing you ever did see?


PG-13 warning....these pictures are graphic! :)



A lazy Sunday post-church nap is good for all!


My precious babe!


I'm gonna get you!


Anna is now waving hi and bye! It's really cute! She waves as soon as she hears someone say either hi or bye! Just like Benjamin did, she went straight to waving the right way....instead of waving to herself like most babies do. She's also now saying "a ooh" (peak-a-boo) and will mimic noises we make.....Benjamin will say, "ah!" and she repeats it back to him!


At any given moment, he is either the SWEETEST little guy ever or the WILDEST! :)


Shiny teeth! ;)


He LOVES his airplane and is actually playing with it as I type this sentence!


Anna loves to point and enjoys ET moments (where you point your finger and touch her pointed finger)!


Oh and I never told you what Benjamin was eating in an earlier post. As I'm sure you're all dying to finally know....it was a mini-ice cream cone! Mmmmmm!

No comments:

StatCounter