Sunday, January 4, 2009

Birthday Party & Cute Kids

Here are some recent pictures I've taken of the kids with my new camera. It's so much fun. Especially when you have such cute subjects!!! :)


Can you guess what he's eating???


Hint: He obviously likes it a lot!


Such a silly baby, making her silly noise!


AND making her silly faces!


But oh, so beautiful too!


And just as sweet as can be! She's talented too! She now says three words: Momma, Dada, and Hi!!!!!


I love that he loves all his new books!


Snuggled up on the couch, reading together! Can you figure out what my sticker says??


We had a penguin party for our sweet 3 year old!!! I couldn't find any penguin stuff other than Happy Feet, so I went homemade this year. I made penguin cupcakes.......


And a penguin out of eggplant and other veggies!


The star of the day got lots of lovin' from lots of special people! He also got some great presents! In this picture, he's peaking in and saying, "WOW!!!"


Take note, monkey card #1 that made him smile that sweet smile of his......


He likes the piano Dave and I got him. This morning Dave got up with him and fell asleep on the couch. He said the next thing he knew, a piano was playing right next to his head......REALLY loud! :)


Cousin play time! Katrina, their other cousin was there too. But I don't have any good pictures of her, b/c while I was photographing away, I was getting snuggles from my niece!!!


So happy with all of his presents!


Such a happy boy, that yep, you guessed it....he's smiling away at monkey card #2!!!!


Oh, wait. There's Katrina. I guess our snuggles ended! :(


"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Benjamin! Happy Birthday to you!!!!" He sings too!!!


Mmmmmmm!! Cupcakes!!!


Cousin cuddles!


Time to play and get wild with Uncle Mike!!!!!!


We had a wonderful time and are so thankful our little guy is loved by so many!!! Thanks everyone!
Happy Birthday my sweet boy! I've enjoyed these past three years with you like no other!

1 comment:

The Luh's said...

wow 3 years old already!?! okay.. i'll play I say he's eating a cookie the elf ones.

StatCounter