Tuesday, August 14, 2007

babybabybabybabybabybabybaby

We had our first doctor's appointment for the new little one and everything was great. The baby is growing right on schedule and everything looked good in the ultrasound, including the heart beat which was wonderful to hear for the first time! We had fun getting to see this little one for the first time and to get to share it with Benjamin. My appointment was supposed to be at 10:30 but got delayed until 2:30 because my doctor was in a delivery. So Benjamin was super primed for the apt. when it was finally time and probably said the word baby a couple hundred times. Very cute!

My due date is March 3, but the baby will be born sometime at the end of February because my doctor says I really need to have another C-section and wouldn't feel comfortable with me having a normal birth because I pushed with Benjamin for so long (5 hours) and still required a c-section. He does c-sections around 10 days before the due date so you can avoid going into labor on your own. So, I'm a little bummed about that, but mostly just happy to see my baby and to know everything is okay!

We tried scanning the pictures from the ultrasound at Dave's work, but it didn't work......so I had to just take pictures of the pictures they gave us. It worked fairly good, but there's some glare from the flash (sorry)! I was really surprised and excited by how cute the baby was and that he/she actually looked like a baby this early (11 weeks). You can see the body and head and even the little hands making fists and the legs and a little bit of the feet. So cute already!


(You can click on the images to enlarge them and see the baby better!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby!! Were so happy for you guys :)
Lindsey, Eric and Cohen

StatCounter