Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Pool

We were getting tired of Benjamin's splish splash pool because it is hard to keep clean and the water is always cold. So we took it down and bought him one of those cheap plastic baby pools. HE LOVES IT!!!! I filled it with water this morning so it could warm up for this afternoon, but he couldn't wait. He had to play with it then. Then the rest of the day every 30 minutes or so he would go to the window in the living room and prop his little elbows up on the window sill and just look out and stare at his pool. It was so cute!!! So here's a picture of him playing in it this afternoon. He had such a ball!!!!

(PS He posed for this picture! He was busy playing with his bucket and I said, "Benjamin, look at mommy so she can get your picture" and so he looked up at me and gave me this cheesy smile! How funny is that?!?!?!)

And here's a cute picture of Benjamin at Arnie's tonight. He was sitting in his high chair chewing on a piece of pizza and I looked over and he was just chilling....sitting back with his arms up like this. I started laughing and got the camera out and so he started being extra silly for me!

No comments:

StatCounter