Monday, July 16, 2007

Eagle Scouts!

Here's a picture of Benjamin from last week. He likes to turn the TV in our bedroom on and off. However, lately has had some difficulty because of all the static electricity! Look at that hair!!!


We went to three of my cousins' Eagle Scout ceremony this weekend. We were very excited to celebrate with all of them and see all of my family! They even asked Dave to have a part in the ceremony....he was very happy to do it!


Here's all three Eagle Scouts and their parents! Good job guys! (Sorry the pictures are fuzzy, I don't know what happened!)


Benjamin had fun during the ceremony playing with my cousins. I was very excited to see this because he doesn't usually do well with other kids. This is my cousin Clara.....Benjamin really had fun with her!



Here's my grandpa and his three Eagle Scouts! So proud!



Pregnancy Update: Well I'm 7 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good. I've had hardly no morning sickness, yea!!!! The last couple weeks I was really dizzy and lightheaded, but fortunately that has passed. Now all I'm left with is some major fatigue! I don't remember being this tired when I was pregnant with Benjamin. But then again, I didn't have him to chase after all day! But if feeling tired and more frequent trips to the bathroom are my only complaints, I'll take it! With Benjamin I was nauseous most of my first trimester, so I'm very happy to forgo that this time around!!!!!

No comments:

StatCounter