Monday, July 9, 2007

July Is Off To A BIG Start

Well, I guess I should start off by saying this is going to be a very long post. A lot has happened for us already this month. So below is a lot of updates and of course a whole lot of pictures. As always, if you can't make out any of the pictures, you can just enlarge them a see them much bigger.

First, on July 1st I threw Dave a surprise birthday party at our house. We had a really good turn out of a lot of family and friends and had a really great time. Thanks to everyone who helped out and came to the party!!!! Here are some pictures of Dave as he was given his surprise. (He was blindfolded and everyone was out in the front yard)



Benjamin helping Dave open his presents.


And helping him blow out his candles!!!!


Benjamin enjoying some cake......mmmmmm!!!!!


And now for the big news..........Dave and I are expecting our second child!!!! I waited and took a pregnancy test on Dave's birthday so he could have a present on his actual birthday and boy did he!!! I woke him up to the news and we were both very excited! Benjamin and I were leaving for Dave's parents' lakehouse in TN later that day and Dave was afraid they would find out when I refused to do any water sports. Since he really didn't want them to find out without him there, he went down to New Albany with us and we told all of our family. I was a little overwhelmed tellling everyone so early, but with a little coaxing I agreed! They were all very surprised and excited!!! So we'll be expecting our next little one approximately the first week of March!!!! Yea!


After we shared our big news with all of our family we headed down to TN for some fun on the lake. It was a great week and we had so much fun!!!!

Here's Benjamin and his grandma enjoying a boat ride!


Benjamin and Dave enjoying some pool time!!!!



Benjamin's grandpa made him some BIG bubbles and he was so tickled with them!!!!

Isn't this a cool picture??? It looks like he's in the bubble!!!



Dave going for a ride on the tube! He also did really well wake boarding and tickled us all with his creative falls!


Jim and Frankie celebrated their 34th anniversary by going a tube ride together.

Falling into the tube together!

Off for a nice ride together! Just so you know, I have a lot more fun pictures, but I was instructed to be nice when choosing which pictures I posted. So out of the goodness of my heart, I decided to be very nice!!!!!


Benjamin in the driver's seat!!!!


On Saturday we got to sit on the boat and see a really cool firework display over the lake. Benjamin was so funny and really really enjoyed it and was pointing and smiling and going "ohhhhhh" the whole time!!!

We of course clapped after the show was over!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! jeanice and family

StatCounter