Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Fabulous Birthday at the Beach

I had an amazing birthday with my family. We spent the morning playing at the beach and then went for a swim in the pool. After getting lunch and naps and we were all cleaned up we spent some time in town including eating at a yummy restaurant and some shopping. I had bought some coordinating outfits for the kids to have their picture taken on the beach, so we decided to do that today too. Here they are on the deck outside our condo before heading into town.

After dinner we walked on the beach and got more photos.



I'm a very blessed Momma!

The kids (and us) are getting so excited to meet the new baby!

Benjamin was sweet and took a picture of Dave and I. He did a really good job!

The boys.

After the beach we went to get some yummy ice cream (my choice for a birthday dessert). It was soooo good!

The ice cream shop was next to a restaurant that had live music. After our dessert we sat back and watched the kids enjoy the music. These kids can dance!


It was a fantastic birthday!

No comments:

StatCounter