Sunday, February 19, 2012

First Hike of the Year

I walked into the kids' playroom and found Collin in my Grandpa's hat (who Collin's middle name is after). Brought a big smile to my face!

We've had some great weather lately, so we headed out for our first hike of the year. Everyone was VERY excited!!

Checking out the birds and squirrels outside the nature center.

We got there in time for a guided hike, which was a lot of fun and educational.

Family shot.

This little hiker even skipped his nap for the first time!

Anna always has a fancy pose for me....

Benjamin really learned a lot!

I was trying to take a picture of Anna's eyes so I could show her that they looked lighter than usual, so she opened them up big for me. :)

Collin and Dave discovered a new fun way to slide together.

No comments:

StatCounter