Wednesday, February 29, 2012

20 Week Ultrasound of Little Bit

We had a wonderful ultrasound where we got to see our sweet baby and discover that we appear to have a healthy baby....yay!! This is my favorite view (head on right, belly on left, nose/eyes/mouth facing up)

The baby had his/her hands up by the face the whole time like this (head/face on right, arm and hand on left)

This view shows the baby's spine on the bottom of the image, head on the right, and you can see the baby's leg/knee curled up to the belly on the left.

The baby was in a unique position (sideways and face up) in my belly, so the doctor had a hard time getting very good images of the baby's face. But here you can see the baby's chest on the bottom right and the baby's eyes, nose, and mouth on the top right side of the image.

The baby was estimated to be 11 oz at the ultrasound. At my first ultrasound the baby was small so they changed my due date to July 25th (was the 17th) but this time the baby was big for that date, so I'm not really sure what my due date is supposed to be. But the baby is healthy and that's all we care about! : )

No comments:

StatCounter