Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fun Saturday

I walked into the playroom and found Max like this (I just love how his leg looks like he dipped it in white paint)...

We spent all day on Saturday in Brown County hiking, swimming, shopping, and eating at a yummy restaurant. Here we are embarking on our little hike...


We went on a different path this time and found this neat stage. Dave and Anna decided to give us a little show and gave us their rendition of Peter Pan (Dave as Captain Hook and Anna as Peter).

Collin (or should we say Michael?) came into the show and tried to stop Captain Hook.

I loved how the trees made this beautiful background behind the stage with the sun shining through their green leaves....so of course I had to get some pictures. All three looking and smiling....that's hard to come by!

They really do love each other!

My beautiful girl!

She has a new phrase..."You gotta be kidding me, baby!" (baby is said in a southern accent with all the syllables drawn out) It makes me laugh every time I hear her say it!

Our big kindergartner who is doing so great with school!


Benjamin sitting on the steps in the auditorium.

Can you believe this little monkey is going to be 2 soon?!?! No? Me either!

Dave calls this Collin's old man face...

Me and my babies after our yummy supper. It was a really fun day and we even skipped their naps and so they were all in bed by 7:00....how awesome (and unheard of) is that!!!

A friend of mine and I learned how to make felt bows this week. It's a fun craft thing that I'm really enjoying and it makes Anna happy too!

I made that! : )

1 comment:

Stacia said...

how cute and crafy are you!?!? love it!!!

StatCounter