Thursday, July 23, 2009

Water Table

I've been wanting to get a water table practically since before summer even really started. We don't have a very big variety of stores here, so after checking Target and not liking their selection I found one online that I liked. The problem was, that the stores that carried it mostly only had it online and they wanted to charge half the price of the table for shipping. I'm not super frugal (much to Dave's dismay), but that was more than I could handle. While we were visiting my parents this past weekend, I went to Toys R Us and found a really cheap one that didn't include the actual table part. I decided that would do just fine for us and we could just use a table we already have. Poor Benjamin had to wait several days for us to get home and then for me to get it put together (which was quite a task!). Needless to say, he was really excited when he finally got to play with it!!!

PS Anna lost her dress b/c she decided the water didn't need to stay in the toy but should be splashed/poured out as if she were in the tub/pool (and if you can figure a way to tell this girl no and have it mean something to her, then I'm all ears)!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my panda fanatic roommate got a cute Morn Creations bag as birthday gift!
she is just THRILLED with it.
hkpanda.freetzi.com

StatCounter