Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snack Time

So what makes for a fun post-nap afternoon?


A spot at the green table.



Having a snack with the one you love.



And watching a cartoon together!


When I came over to take their pictures, Benjamin declared, "We having a picwick!" (picnic)!


As cute as you can see they obviously are after their nap, they are equally cute before as well. After we eat lunch they usually play for a little while before naps. Benjamin gets very wild when he's tired, so it's usually a loud time. Today they were crawling around being very silly and giggling like crazy. When I came into the living room from cleaning up the kitchen, Benjamin started chanting, "Anna and mine are married! Anna and mine are married!" over and over and over again. How's that for puzzling!?!?! :)


And because I obviously can't knit something without sharing it, here's a bag I made for my sister-in-law. I may need prayers to get through my current project, a blanket for Anna for her birthday. It's almost 160 stitches and 280 rows!!! Aahhhh!!!

No comments:

StatCounter