Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthdays and a Trip to the Zoo

I can't begin to tell you how much this post has caused me anguish! I tried and tried and tried and tried again to make it work. But my computer was not feeling too friendly over the last few weeks. After much disappointment, I was finally able to get it tonight! Wahoo! So you better enjoy this one! :) I got some of the pictures onto a post before it stopped working for me, but couldn't load to that post again. So this is broken into two posts....basically just bare with me!

Not this past weekend, but the weekend before, we went down to have a family get together with Dave's family with all of his siblings and their spouses, children and Dave's parents. It was a wonderful time to have together. I especially enjoyed getting the cousins together, not surprising though...that's always my favorite part! :)

The reason we were getting together was b/c it was Dave's mom, Frankie's birthday. For her birthday we all went and got our picture taken for the first time. I personally, was thrilled with how it turned out!


Benjamin and Jack had matching pajamas they had gotten from Grandma for Christmas. They were so cute in them!


Hugs!!!


I think this may be my favorite picture of all! They were so cute and just ran around, back and forth together.......just as happy as can be!


Off they go!


Anna can blow kisses now! She actually won't wave bye anymore. When you tell her to wave bye, she starts blowing her kisses instead!


Our nephew Jack is crazy cute and has become quite the camera ham! He smiles as soon as he sees the camera! I told his Momma to take advantage of this!!!


Dave's parents had a bunch of tree damage from an ice storm we just had. So one day that it was nice all the boys went out and helped clean up. Oh and by boys, I mean Benjamin too.....safety goggles and gloves and all!!!


Aren't they cute together?!?!?!

Playing in the leaves!


I thought it was so funny that Jack just laid down in the grass like this!


Grandma, the birthday girl, opening presents!


Unfortunately, Dave had to go back to work on Monday. But we stayed and visited a few more days. We ventured out to the zoo and all the kids had a really great time!


"I can see everything from up here, Grandpa!!!"

See the post below for more pictures from our trip.................

No comments:

StatCounter